Some activites that we are planning to do in the future including:
- Writing a Research Data Management Plan document so that researchers in Universitas Airlangga are informed about the best practice of data sharing.
- Organising public discussions, workshops, drop-in sessions and webinars that are related to the theme of replication, reproducibility and #OpenScience.
- Strengthening our networking with similar communities in Indonesia and beyond.
So far, we have managed to organise several activities:
- In collaboration with Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Airlangga, we organised:
- [23/04/2019] An invited talk by Prof. Michael Inzlicht (University of Toronto) “Replication Crisis in Social Psychology: A personal, first person account”. Slides can be downloaded here.
- [09/05/2019] An invited talk by Sandersan Onie (PhD Cand.) (University of New South Wales) titled “Introduction to Bayesian Statistics for Psychological Research”. Slides can be downloaded here.
- [10/05/2019] An invited talk by Dr Rebecca Willen from Institute of Globally Distributed Open Research and Education (IGDORE) titled “Open Scientific Practice in Psychological Research”. Slides can be downloaded here.
- [09/05/2019] A Intro to R Workshop by Sandersan Onie (PhD Cand.) (University of New South Wales). Slides can be downloaded here.
In collaboration with Jurnal Administrasi Kesehatan Indonesia (JAKI), we organised a public discussion on #OpenScience wih Dr Dasapta Erwin Irawan (Institut Teknologi Bandung) as an invited speaker. Slides can be downloaded here (pdf) (pptx).
Our members are also actively involved of several public discussions/talks, including:
[25/04/2019] Rizqy Amelia Zein was invited by Faculty of Medicine, Public Health and Nursing, Universitas Gadjah Mada to give a talk as one of the panelists at 5th Public Health Symposium. Slides can be downloaded here and the codes are available here.